Quality of Life
- To be involved in work and leisure that is meaningful and rewarding.
- To feel financially, physically and emotionally secure.
- To recognize that we all have individual goals and support each other as we work towards them.
- To help our children to be healthy, happy and productive, even through adulthood.
- To determine our purchases based on our values and principals.
- To have and enjoy good health.
- To farm in harmony with our natural surroundings in order to sustain and enhance its natural biodiversity.
- To maintain and/or develop relationships with our family, friends, neighbors and community.
Forms of Production
- Achieve profit from livestock and meaningful work.
- Obtain much of our food, fuel and feed from our local community.
- Create opportunities to enhance our knowledge, talents and skills.
- Balance time for work and leisure and set aside time for communication and exercise.
Future Resource Base
- As people we want to be honest, caring, respectful and reliable. As farmers we want to produce in a manner that sustains our natural environment and our customers.